NEOGENE

summary

The Neogene time period was time of big change for earth. The climate changed. IT became cooler and drier . Grass Lands replaced forests so off course it was big change for animals to. They had to adopt the change or die.

Reflection

The most I enjoyed about was learning who the world changes by the time. The most challenging about this project was for to me finding more pictures about neogene because the most pictures i found was not related to the topic. I think I should add more pictures in my slideshow because there are not enough pictures so the viewer i can't understand what's happening. Things I learned from this project was who the new species created. Who the world changed.

1 comments:

  1. Tahir I really liked that you used a lot of pictures also I liked the background of your video! Great job
    You didn't used a lot of information, you mostly used images I think it would be better if you had given a little details or caption for pictures.

Post a Comment